3-Gun Match - Third Saturday
2-Gun Match - Combined with 3 Gun Match on 3rd Saturday
Texas MultiGun hosts a 3-gun match on the third Saturday of each month. We've combined the 2-gun match into the 3-gun match on the 3rd Saturday. Shotgun is not required for those that wish to shoot 2 gun. Typically we have 5 stages, with distances ranging from 1 yard to 480 yards.
Competitors can shoot in one of five divisions--Open, Limited, Tactical, Tactical-Heavy, WW2, 2-gun(pistol and rifle).
Our matches are held at the Best of the West Shooting Range in Liberty Hill, Texas. The range is on Hwy. 29, 9 miles West of U.S. Hwy 183 MAP HERE
What you’ll need to compete:
- A semiautomatic rifle capable of engaging targets at distances of up to 500 yards with at least 3 magazines.
- A shotgun with a minimum capacity of 6+1 and in a semiautomatic or pump configuration.
- A shotshell bandoleer or shellholder is ideal since it minimizes loading times for shotgun portions of the stages.
- Pistol must be 9mm or larger with at least 4 magazines.
- Holster must cover triggerguard and cannot be a shoulder or crossdraw type.
- Typically you'll need 100 rounds of rifle, 75 pistol and 40 birdshot.
- Water, snacks, and anything you'll need to be comfortable for a day of shooting.
- Eye and ear protection are required.